Were you involved in a accident? Do these 4 things first!
1.) Move to a safe area (if you can)
- If it’s safe to do so and you aren’t seriously injured, move your car out of further harm’s way, like to the shoulder of the road. If moving your car just isn’t possible, flip on your hazards to warn other drivers that your vehicle isn’t going anywhere any time soon.If you are injured, do not move and wait for help to arrive.
- Check on all the other parties involved, including drivers, passengers, and pedestrians, to make sure no one is hurt. Call 911 if anyone may be injured.
- Driver and passenger names
- License plate numbers
- Insurance info
- Makes and models of all vehicles involved
- Contact info for any eyewitnesses
- Location of the accident
- Photos of the accident
2.) Check on others involved
3.) Gather information
4.) Contact Us
If you were injured during a car accident, call us, The Law Offices of Joumana Kayrouz for a free consultation at 248-557-3645. Our staff has helped tens of thousands of clients and has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars.
You may be entitled to certain benefits without filing a lawsuit !