Your Rights Show | Personal Injury | Ali A. Ajrouch December 18th, 2018
Topics Discussed on this show are:
Divorce and Other Related Matters
* Attorney Sam Saif Calling to Clarify an error previously made on a previous show between Habeas and Mandamus
* Discussion about the Detroit Free Press that references one of JKs Client with surveillance and mistaken identity.
* When your case is turned down by another firm, consider a free consultation by our firm. We may be able to save your case (Examples of Successful outcomes)
* Area code 48126 is costly. A Discussion.
* Purchasing an Insurance Policy from an Insurance Company who’s originally a Medical Insurance Company. A Discussion.
* When can an insurance company cut an injured person? IME? A discussion of life time medical in Michigan.
Listen Live on 102.3 FM Detroit/Windsor or tell Alexa to play 102.3 CINA FM !
Visit us online at yourrights.com
Call us at 866-YOUR-RIGHTS
Access our radio archive at https://bit.ly/2qkhzP5
This video was produced by Qonkur Media Group