Your Rights Radio | Social Security Disability with Michael Roth | February 19th, 2019
Your Rights Radio Broadcasts every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and re-airs every Sunday!
Topics Discussed on this show are
Social Security Disability with Michael Roth
1. SSI is needs-based
2. Drug Addicts and Alcoholics cannot get disability benefits but can lead to serious impairment
3. Can a claimant receive SSI and still work? (No more than 20 hours a week)
4. When a claimant relocates does that result in losing SSI? Should the claimant re-apply?
5. The wait time for an appeal of SSI is now shortened to 8-9 months and the possibility of video conferencing.
6. Is it advisable to hire an attorney to represent someone who is applying for Social Security
7. Attorney Fees and SSI are mandated by federal rules (25% or $6,000 whichever is less)
Visit us online at yourrights.com
Call us at 866-YOUR-RIGHTS
Access our radio archive at https://bit.ly/2qkhzP5