Your Rights Radio | Immigration Show | October 30, 2018
Your Rights Radio Broadcasts every Tuesday and Thursday at 12PM EST.
Topics Discussed on this show are:
Free Consultation limited to 15 minutes for Immigration Cases.
• New laws affecting naturalization in Michigan effective November 5th 2018 (New Fingerprint requirements, Photo requirements, and interviews with 3 USCIS officers.
• The physical presence requirement for a Green Card Holder
• What are the U-Visa eligibility requirements?
• Can a Green Card holder living in the United States apply for his adult, unmarried children living in Canada?
• Change of Venue : Can a claimant who applied in New York move his/her immigration file to Michigan.
Listen Live on 102.3 FM Detroit/Windsor or tell Alexa to play 102.3 CINA FM !
Visit us online at yourrights.com
Call us at 866-YOUR-RIGHTS
Access our radio archive at https://bit.ly/2qkhzP5
This video was produced by Qonkur Media Group