Your Rights Radio | Immigration Show | October 25, 2018
Your Rights Radio Broadcasts every Tuesday and Thursday at 12PM EST.
Topics Discussed on this show are:
• What are the duties of a sponsor
• When does a sponsorship end?
• Is a sponsor legally, civilly liable If the sponsored party applies for governmental assistance?
• Is the sponsor criminally liable for the person sponsored?
• Clerical Errors on a D-S260 or any other immigration documents.
• Canadian Citizens Applying for American Citizenship.
Listen Live on 102.3 FM Detroit/Windsor or tell Alexa to play 102.3 CINA FM !
Visit us online at yourrights.com
Call us at 866-YOUR-RIGHTS
Access our radio archive at https://bit.ly/2qkhzP5
This video was produced by Qonkur Media Group