Your Rights Radio | Immigration Show | November 22nd, 2018
Your Rights Radio Broadcasts every Tuesday & Thursday at 12PM EST.
Topics Discussed on this show are:
Free Consultation limited to 15 minutes for Immigration Cases.
(Continued from 11/15 Show)
• Who’s naturalized US citizenship can be revoked?
-If the naturalization was obtained by fraud, misrepresentation, or lying during the immigration process
– What happens if you become naturalized in another country after US citizenship?
– Treason (terrorism)
– Joining the military of another country
– Joining the government of another country
• Travel Ban. Who it affects and how?
• Attorney & Client Confidentiality
-What it means and how it works.
Listen Live on 102.3 FM Detroit/Windsor or tell Alexa to play 102.3 CINA FM !
Visit us online at yourrights.com
Call us at 866-YOUR-RIGHTS
Access our radio archive at https://bit.ly/2qkhzP5
This video was produced by Qonkur Media Group