Your Rights Radio | Immigration Show | February 4th, 2019
Your Rights Radio Broadcasts every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and re-airs every Sunday!
Topics Discussed on this show are:
1. U.S. Citizen applying for fiance who is outside the U.S.
2. Is a waiver required after a 10 year ban from enter the U.S.?
3. Is it possible to file a marriage petition from outside the U.S.?
4. When do I file for naturalization?
5. Can a green card holder apply for spouse while the spouse is in the U.S.?
6. Is it possible to have more than one citizenship?
7.How can I help my sibling apply for visitor visa?
Visit us online at yourrights.com
Call us at 866-YOUR-RIGHTS
Access our radio archive at https://bit.ly/2qkhzP5