Your Rights Radio | Immigration Show | February 11th, 2019
Your Rights Radio Broadcasts every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and re-airs every Sunday!
Topics Discussed on this show are:
1. Process for Legal Permanent Resident (green card holder) applying for spouse abroad
2. Affect of traveling to home country after receiving asylum or refugee status
3. Pending green card application or TPS status and
college tuition rates
4. Military service and naturalization
5. Immigrant visa (green card) for parent in Syria, Travel Ban
6.Do car accidents or ticket violations affect
7.Can a green card holder enrolling in the U.S military expedite the naturalization process?
Visit us online at yourrights.com
Call us at 866-YOUR-RIGHTS
Access our radio archive at https://bit.ly/2qkhzP5