Your Rights Radio | Bankruptcy Show | October 23, 2018
Your Rights Radio Broadcasts every Tuesday and Thursday at 12PM EST.
Topics Discussed on this show are:
1. What are the charges for Chapter 7 versus Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
2. The difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Who Qualifies?
3. Are child support obligations dischargeable in Bankruptcy?
4. Are joint debts dischargeable in a Bankruptcy?
5. How is a spouse affected when the other spouse files for Bankruptcy?
6. What is debt negotiation and when is it a good alternative to Bankruptcy?
Listen Live on 102.3 FM Detroit/Windsor or tell Alexa to play 102.3 CINA FM !
Visit us online at yourrights.com
Call us at 866-YOUR-RIGHTS
Access our radio archive at https://bit.ly/2qkhzP5
This video was produced by Qonkur Media Group