Your Rights Radio | Bankruptcy Show | December 11th, 2018
Your Rights Radio Broadcasts every Tuesday and Thursday at 12PM EST.
Topics Discussed on this show are:
* Psychology behind fighting for Bankruptcy when facing foreclosure
* Foreclosure sales.
* The fraudulent transfer rule and quit claiming a home to a relative within 6 years of fighting bankruptcy.
* Duties of debtor regarding unclaimed tools from SNAPP ON credit.
* Emergency petitions to stay a foreclosure on a home.
* Our standard fee is only $575 for bankruptcy.
Listen Live on 102.3 FM Detroit/Windsor or tell Alexa to play 102.3 CINA FM !
Visit us online at yourrights.com
Call us at 866-YOUR-RIGHTS
Access our radio archive at https://bit.ly/2qkhzP5
This video was produced by Qonkur Media Group