Do you know the Ten Reasons why you should not panic about the Coronavirus?
If you are reading this, you have probably been spending a certain amount of time thinking about and worrying about the Coronavirus while reading about it or listening to media reportage on it.
Here are the 10 reasons why you should not panic about the Coronavirus, summarized and explained by a Spanish microbiologist named Ignacio Lopez-Goni from the University of Navarra, Spain:
1. We know what it is. The virus was identified one week after it was reported in China as belonging to the same family as SARS.
2. We know how to detect the virus. Since mid-January a test to detect the virus has been available.
3. China’s situation is improving. The number of cases diagnosed is decreasing.
4. 80% of the cases are mild.
5. People recover. There are 13 times more cured cases than deaths and that proportion is increasing.
6. Symptoms appear mild in children.
7. The virus can be wiped clean, using a solution of ethanol, hydrogen peroxide or sodium hypochlorite. Basically, wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
8. Science is on it, globally. Hundreds of articles are being written and shared.
9. There are vaccine prototypes available.
10. Antiviral trials are underway.
For more information, please contact our office for a free telephone consultation (15 minute) at 248-557-3645.
Associate Attorney, Immigration Law Department
The Law Offices of Joumana Kayrouz, PLLC
phone: (248) 557-3645 fax: (248) 200-0645 email: email@example.com
1000 Town Center, Suite 800 Southfield, MI 48075